The Hispanic Market: Still no clue how to reach them
Why is it that automotive manufacturers still don’t know how to market to the ever-growing Hispanic market? The U.S. Hispanic market represents the largest minority at 53 million, 17% of the US population and as of 2060, it will be 1/3 of the total population according to the 2010 US census. With a $1.5 trillion automotive spending power, automotive manufacturers still have no clue on...
77% Of Ad Agencies Are Now Able To Explain Native Advertising To Their Clients
Via MediaPost… A recent UK study queried ad agencies about their thoughts on native advertising. While 77% of agencies are now comfortable explaining native advertising to clients, many are concerned about how to scale the practice and 63% don’t think the practice is effectively regulated. Furthermore, 83% of agencies now include the practice of native advertising as part of their digital offering and the other 17%...